The TWA Hotel strives to accommodate the needs of all guests, including those with disabilities.
Accessible guestrooms feature:
- A spacious layout with clearances for wheelchair mobility throughout the rooms, including at desks, and the bathrooms
- Open bed frames with clearance for personal lift devices
- Transfer or roll-in showers, grab bars at toilets, and vanities and mirrors in the bathrooms designed for use from wheelchairs
- Lighting controls operated with toggle or push button switches that do not require tight grips
- Lowered cocktail bars and mini refrigerators
- Motorized solar roller window shades operated via lowered wall-mounted switches
- Life safety devices designed for visually impaired and hearing impaired guests
- Lowered power outlets
Reserve an accessible guestroom via our online booking engine. Please email [email protected]twahotel.com to request any special arrangements, or to answer your questions about the accessibility of the hotel and our guestrooms.
Any corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible guestroom type or room feature.