Our rooftop pool-cuzzi (heated up to 95 degrees every day) and observation deck are open year-round, weather permitting, for hotel guests.
Due to government regulations and occupancy limits, only registered TWA Hotel guests (whether overnight or day stay) may use the pool-cuzzi, visit the observation deck or dine on our rooftop. Those who are not staying at the hotel may not visit the pool, observation deck or restaurant. The pool is open from 7 AM to 10 PM.
Our new winter hotspot — the Runway Chalet at The Pool Bar — is a cozy 1960s après ski-themed winter getaway, complete with a vintage fireplace! The heated and tented rooftop bar is open only for hotel guests every day from 4 PM to 10 PM.
The Runway Chalet serves seasonal cocktails (try the Altitude Adjustment: spiced rum and hot apple cider garnished with a cinnamon stick) and warming fare.
The Runway Chalet adheres to New York City’s indoor dining regulations and has limited seating. If weather permits, we will also have tables available on the outdoor pool deck. Hotel guests should email to request a reservation to dine at the Runway Chalet (guests without a reservation will be accepted based on availability).
Takeout is also available from the Runway Chalet. To order, visit the host at the entrance to the pool on our rooftop.
Please note that if you’re ordering alcohol, you must buy food with your initial order, per government regulations. Larger groups must order enough food to serve everyone in the party.
Pool & Observation Deck Rules
Our pool and observation deck has some new rules — please read them carefully.
- Do not enter the pool area if you feel unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Social distancing is required: please stay at least 6 feet apart from others, including in the pool. Guests must wear a face covering when arriving and departing the rooftop and where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Furniture may not be moved. Furniture has been rearranged to allow for social distancing.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- If you’re ordering alcohol, you must buy food with your initial order, per government regulations.
- Personal items must be placed in a clear plastic bag that is less than 12-by-12-inches (bags are provided at the pool).
- Pool towels may not be removed from the pool area. Guests must leave wet towels behind for collection by team members.
- Restrooms and changing rooms are available on the rooftop; there are no showers.
- There is no lifeguard on duty; please enjoy the pool carefully.