Our rooftop pool and observation deck is open!
Due to government regulations and occupancy limits, only registered TWA Hotel guests (whether overnight or day stay) may use the pool, visit the observation deck and eat at The Pool Bar.
In addition, from 11 AM to 11 PM every day, registered hotel guests must have a Pool Reservation to use the pool and eat at The Pool Bar. Those who are not staying at the hotel may not visit the pool and observation deck.
From 7 AM to 10:30 AM every day, hotel guests do not need a reservation to swim or visit the observation deck, though occupancy limits will apply. The pool opens at 7 AM and closes at 11 PM.
The rooftop occasionally closes for private events. The rooftop pool and observation deck area will be closed on Thursday, August 13, from 5 PM to 11 PM.
Want to swim in the pool, eat at The Pool Bar and visit the observation deck? After booking your guestroom directly on twahotel.com, add on a Pool Reservation for a 1 hour 45 minute period between 11 AM and 11 PM. The reservation includes admission to the pool and observation deck, swimming in the pool, a table for dining and pool towels. (Food and drinks at The Pool Bar are not included. Note that food must be ordered with any initial alcohol order, per government regulations.)
The reservation fees are as follows. Discounts do not apply.
Adult (age 13 and up): $25
Child (age 2–12): $12.50
Child under age 2: Free
Adult (age 13 and up): $50
Child (age 2–12): $25
Child under age 2: Free
You will not receive a pool pass; simply show your ID to the team member at the pool entrance. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate early arrivals.
At the conclusion of the 1 hour 45 minute period, the pool deck will be cleared and surfaces will be cleaned. See our enhanced cleaning procedures here.
The pool deck is closed in inclement weather. If the pool deck is closed due to inclement weather during your Pool Reservation time, your Pool Reservation will be refunded.
To add a Pool Reservation to an existing room reservation booked directly via twahotel.com, click here to modify your reservation. After following the prompts to locate your reservation, select Options and then select Add or Modify a Package.
If you booked a room reservation through another agency, you are unable to make a Pool Reservation in advance of your stay. At check-in, inquire at the front desk or The Pool Bar about availability. We cannot guarantee availability.
The Pool Bar
Please note that if you’re ordering alcohol, you must buy food with your initial order, per government regulations. Larger groups must order enough food to serve everyone in the party.
TWA Hotel guests may also order takeout from The Pool Bar to eat inside the hotel or a guestroom. Orders can be picked up at the entrance to The Pool Bar.
Pool & Observation Deck Rules
Our pool and observation deck has some new rules — please read them carefully.
- Do not enter the pool area if you feel unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Social distancing is required: please stay at least 6 feet apart from others, including in the pool. Guests must wear a face covering when arriving and departing the rooftop and where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Furniture may not be moved. Furniture has been rearranged to allow for social distancing.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- If you’re ordering alcohol, you must buy food with your initial order, per government regulations.
- Personal items must be placed in a clear plastic bag that is less than 12-by-12-inches (bags are provided at the pool).
- Pool towels may not be removed from the pool area. Guests must leave wet towels behind for collection by team members.
- We cannot accommodate early arrivals.
- Restrooms and changing rooms are available on the rooftop; there are no showers.
- There is no lifeguard on duty; please enjoy the pool carefully.
Questions? See the FAQs at the bottom of this page.