Our rooftop pool-cuzzi is open for hotel guests from 7 AM to 11 PM ET every day, weather permitting. The pool-cuzzi is heated up to 95 degrees daily!
The observation deck overlooking JFK Runway 4 Left/22 Right is also open for hotel guests, space permitting, from 7 AM to 11 PM ET every day.
Hotel guests may order takeout food from the host at the pool deck from 4 PM to 6 PM. (Beverages may not be ordered at the pool deck from 4 PM to 6 PM, but may be ordered in The Sunken Lounge.) After 6 PM, hotel guests may place an order for takeout food and drinks with the host in The Sunken Lounge and bring the meal up to the pool deck to enjoy.
Pool & Observation Deck Rules
Our pool and observation deck has some new rules — please read them carefully.
- Do not enter the pool area if you feel unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Social distancing is required: please stay at least 6 feet apart from others, including in the pool. Guests must wear a face covering when arriving and departing the rooftop and where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Only 4 people per party may be seated together. Furniture may not be moved. Furniture has been rearranged to allow for social distancing.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- If you’re ordering alcohol, you must buy food with your initial order, per government regulations.
- Personal items must be placed in a clear plastic bag that is less than 12-by-12-inches (bags are provided at the pool).
- Pool towels may not be removed from the pool area. Guests must leave wet towels behind for collection by team members.
- Restrooms and changing rooms are available on the rooftop; there are no showers.
- There is no lifeguard on duty; please enjoy the pool carefully.