Our rooftop pool-cuzzi is open for hotel guests from 10 AM to 10 PM ET every day. The pool-cuzzi is heated up to 95 degrees daily!
The observation deck overlooking JFK Runway 4 Left/22 Right is also open for hotel guests, space permitting, from 10 AM to 10 PM ET every day.
The Runway Chalet restaurant is temporarily closed due to New York City's restrictions on indoor dining.
Hotel guests may order takeout food from the host at the pool deck from 4 PM to 6 PM. (Beverages may not be ordered at the pool deck from 4 PM to 6 PM, but may be ordered in The Sunken Lounge.) After 6 PM, hotel guests may place an order for takeout food and drinks with the host in The Sunken Lounge and bring the meal up to the pool deck to enjoy.
Pool & Observation Deck Rules
Our pool and observation deck has some new rules — please read them carefully.
- Do not enter the pool area if you feel unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Social distancing is required: please stay at least 6 feet apart from others, including in the pool. Guests must wear a face covering when arriving and departing the rooftop and where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Only 4 people per party may be seated together. Furniture may not be moved. Furniture has been rearranged to allow for social distancing.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- If you’re ordering alcohol, you must buy food with your initial order, per government regulations.
- Personal items must be placed in a clear plastic bag that is less than 12-by-12-inches (bags are provided at the pool).
- Pool towels may not be removed from the pool area. Guests must leave wet towels behind for collection by team members.
- Restrooms and changing rooms are available on the rooftop; there are no showers.
- There is no lifeguard on duty; please enjoy the pool carefully.