This summer, we're throwing a 60s-themed beach party! Stay with us and reserve a spot up top among the palm trees and surfboards overlooking JFK Runway 4 Left/22 Right.
Our rooftop pool is open year-round. In the summer, it's cool and refreshing. In the winter, it turns into a pool-cuzzi and is heated up to 95 degrees every day! The pool and observation deck are open for registered TWA Hotel guests without a Pool Reservation from 7 AM to 10:30 AM every day, though occupancy limits apply.
Pool Reservations are required for TWA Hotel guests to visit the pool and observation deck and eat at The Pool Bar from 11 AM to 11 PM every day. Read more about pool reservations below. (Walk-ins will be accepted if we can accommodate.) Occasionally The Pool Bar hosts private events. Please check the list of closures below to confirm the pool will be open when you plan to visit!
The Pool Bar
Every Day 11 AM to 11 PM ET
Dates & Times
Pool Reservations are required for TWA Hotel guests to visit the pool and observation deck and eat at The Pool Bar from 11 AM to 11 PM every day. From 7 AM to 10:30 AM, hotel guests may swim in the pool and visit the observation deck without a reservation, though occupancy limits apply.
Pool Reservations are offered to overnight stay guests at the following times only on the date of your arrival at the hotel. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate reservations for multiple days or for your departure date.
- 11 AM – 12:45 PM
- 1 PM – 2:45 PM
- 3 PM – 4:45 PM
- 5 PM – 6:45 PM
- 7 PM – 8:45 PM
- 9 PM – 10:45 PM
Each Pool Reservation is for one hour and 45 minutes. At the conclusion of that period, guests will be asked to completely exit the pool area so it can be cleaned. See our enhanced cleaning procedures here. For this reason, we cannot accommodate early arrivals.
How to Book a Pool Reservation
When booking an overnight stay, after selecting your guestroom, you will see the option to enhance your stay with a Pool Reservation. Scroll to find your preferred time and click to add the reservation to your booking.
Unfortunately, Pool Reservations cannot be added to Daytripper℠ stays. If you are booking a Daytripper℠ stay and would like to add a Pool Reservation, email us at [email protected] and we will assist you with availability.
Rates for Pool Reservations
Monday through Thursday: $25 per adult and $20 per child (age 5–12)
Friday through Sunday: $50 per adult and $20 per child (age 5–12)
Children age 4 and under may use the pool for free with adult supervision.
What's Included in Each Pool Reservation
- Admission to the pool and observation deck
- A table for dining at The Pool Bar
What's NOT Included in Each Pool Reservation
- The cost of food and beverages
- Pool loungers — they cannot be guaranteed or reserved
There is a maximum of four adults and two children per pool reservation. If there are more people in your party, email us at [email protected] and a team member will assist you.
The pool is closed during inclement weather. If your reservation is cancelled, a team member will contact you to reschedule for another time. If the reservation cannot be rescheduled, your fee will be refunded.
Pool & Observation Deck Rules
Our pool and observation deck has some new rules — please read them carefully.
- Do not enter the pool area if you feel unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Social distancing is required: please stay at least 6 feet apart from others, including in the pool. Unvaccinated guests must wear a face covering when arriving and departing the rooftop and where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Only 4 people per party may be seated together. Furniture may not be moved. Furniture has been rearranged to allow for social distancing.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Personal items must be placed in a clear plastic bag that is less than 12-by-12-inches (bags are provided at the pool).
- Pool towels may not be removed from the pool area. Guests must leave wet towels behind for collection by team members.
- Restrooms and changing rooms are available on the rooftop; there are no showers.
- There is no lifeguard on duty; please enjoy the pool carefully.