MCR and MORSE Development are reigniting the magic of Eero Saarinen’s landmark 1962 TWA Flight Center at JFK Airport, restoring and reimagining it as a first-class hotel.
- 512 ultra-quiet guestrooms with exhilarating views of JFK’s runways and the iconic TWA Flight Center
- 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space that can host up to 1,600 people
- 6 restaurants and 8 bars
- 10,000-square-foot rooftop observation deck with pool
- State of the art 10,000-square-foot fitness facility with yoga, spinning and other amenities
- Museum devoted to the Jet Age, TWA and the midcentury modern design movement
- Classic Solari split-flap message board with authentic original mechanical operation manufactured in Udine, Italy