MCR and Morse Development are reigniting the magic of Eero Saarinen’s landmark 1962 TWA Flight Center at JFK Airport, restored and reimagined as a world class hotel.
- 505 ultra-quiet hotel rooms with exhilarating views of JFK’s runways
- 50,000 square feet of meeting space
- 8 restaurants and 6 bars
- 10,000-square-foot rooftop observation deck with pool
- State-of-the art 10,000-square-foot fitness facility with yoga, spinning, and other amenities
- Museum devoted to the Jet Age, TWA, and the Midcentury Modern design movement
- Classic Solari split-flap message board with authentic original mechanical operation, manufactured in Udine, Italy