TWA Fitness is complimentary for registered TWA Hotel overnight and Daytripper℠ guests!
TWA Fitness Hours
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Click below to find more information about TWA Fitness
- What's Inside Our Gym
- Memberships & Day Passes
- Group Classes
- Stretch & Mobility Training
- Our Location
- Photos of TWA Fitness
- Our Rules
- Contact TWA Fitness
What's Inside Our Gym
The TWA Hotel’s progressive, functional performance-based fitness center features futuristic and best-of-the-past equipment. The 10,000-square-foot facility offers:
- A cycling studio with 14 Peloton bikes — the most anywhere outside of Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood!
- 12 treadmills
- 10 ellipticals
- TRX Suspension Trainer, kettlebells, resistance bands
- A full yoga studio
- Personal training
- One-on-one stretch and mobility training
- Group classes
- Extra large lockers
- Changing rooms with showers, salon-style vanities and grooming supplies
Memberships & Day Passes
The fitness center is free for registered TWA Hotel overnight and Daytripper℠ guests.
Day passes and monthly memberships are available. Class passes are also available to hotel guests and non-members (classes are free for monthly members).
- $25 day passes (five- and eight-day passes also available)
- $40 monthly memberships; $40 initiation fee
- $15 class passes
To purchase a class pass, email Fitness Manager Josh Denenberg ([email protected]) or call TWA Fitness at (212) 790-3653.
New! Group Classes
The fitness center will offer three group classes starting Monday, January 30, 2023.
Classes are free for monthly members. Class passes are available to hotel guests and non-members for $15. Walk-ins are welcome. For more information or to purchase a class pass, email Fitness Manager Josh Denenberg ([email protected]) or call TWA Fitness at (212) 790-3653.
- Yoga: A beginner-friendly restorative flow to improve posture, increase blood flow and gently strengthen through consistent movement. Offered Mondays 11:30 AM to 12:15 PM.
- Full-Body Strength and Conditioning: A dumbbell and body weight based workout to improve strength and coordination through targeted muscle and total body movements. Offered Wednesdays 4:30 PM to 5:15 PM (virtual instructor).
- Boxing: A non-contact conditioning workout to improve cardiovascular health and overall flexibility. Offered Thursdays 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM (virtual instructor).
Personal Training & Stretch and Mobility Sessions
TWA Fitness offers one-on-one personal training and stretch and mobility training for monthly members and hotel guests using the gym. Packages of 5, 10 and 20 sessions are also available.
Free two-hour parking is available for TWA Fitness monthly members during the following hours:
Monday through Wednesday 6 AM to 10 PM
Thursday and Friday 7 AM to 10 PM
Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM
Sunday 10 AM to 5 PM
To receive your free two-hour parking, simply drive up to the valet and show your TWA Fitness card or proof of MindBody account on your phone to the valet upon arrival. You will receive a link on your phone that begins the free two-hour parking period.
After your workout, show your phone to a TWA Fitness staff member to receive the validation code and complete your checkout. If you have exceeded the two-hour window, daily parking rates apply. See more about our parking options here.
TWA Fitness is located off the lobby of the TWA Hotel. Turn down the hallway in front of the Hughes Tube and follow the stairs downstairs to the fitness center.